BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Flowers

This week a pair of jays built a nest in a rhody just outside the house. I can't wait until the eggs hatch and the rhody blooms and test my camera skills on pictures of the brilliant blue birds sitting within a flower haven. Rain is predicted for the next several days so I took advantage of the morning sun to get a closer glimpse of the nest.
Since I was out with the camera, I could not resist playing with exposures while taking pictures of the new spring flowers.
The fog was just lifting off the pond.
 The last daffodil.
The downside of my photo tour was that I could also see how overgrown my gardens are.
The remainder of this beautiful day will be spent pulling weeds.