BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Trask

I searched the Thesaurus this morning for an adjective for Trask that relates to his constant need to have something in his mouth. But, I came up empty.
Even as a 4 week old puppy, he insisted on carrying on his Buck about rather than posing nicely with it.
Trask proudly parades around with his booty. He was briefly called Trash because spell-check automatically changes his name and his favorite treasurers are frequently from the wastebasket. The dogs all follow me into the bathroom. This week I have taken advantage of pet-me-time by plucking shedding fur clumps. I then deposit them in the wastebasket. Last night Dave was greeted at the door by a snout full of Chinook fur. Unfortunately, I did not have the camera. Trask was quite a sight. Dave was quite confused. I did get some other pictures from this week.
Trask checking out a bone he found.
 Trask helping me in the garden.
 Trask yesterday after his pursuit of a frog.
This morning, Trask scoffed my earring while waking me with kisses. Fortunately after proudly prancing about, he allows me to reach in his mouth to retrieve whatever he has brought to me.
Marleen just sent me this cartoon that sums Trask up:
Hmmm - maybe Trask the Scholar?

This afternoon Trask treated company to his favorite bone.