BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trask Scores Again

Another domestic animal "gift" for Trask. First it was the skinned rabbit with only body fur, head, ears and forelegs that fell from the sky after a hawk and osprey midair fight. I suspect a cougar had eaten the rest of the rabbit before the hawk got it. Mana from heaven for Trask (until I bribed it away from him). Today it was a large rooster. I don't have a clue where it came from. (maybe a coyote or fox kill?) Trask was within the invisible fence area so the rooster came/was brought to him.
I don't think Trask killed it. The rooster was intact but cold when Trask proudly pranced by me. Unlike with the rabbit, which I didn't know what he had until I got it away from him, I knew this was a rooster. I took the time to grab my camera along when I went in for some left-over dinner scraps.
Fortunately steak wins out over rooster feathers.