BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wedding Family

On July 4th, while the dogs stayed home and played with Lupin, we celebrated my niece Natalie's wedding.
I took 300+ pictures and even winnowing them out, the ones I want to post would crash blogspot if I tried to do them all at once. This blog will introduce the bride's family.
My sister, Linda and daughter #3 - Natalie.
 Groom Justin, Natalie, Linda and her husband Chuck.
The five Brown daughters (yes my sister and I both married a Brown) lined up in birth order: Amanda, Kendra, Natalie, Vanessa and Emily.
 Amanda with her family.
 Cadence hugging her favorite aunt.
 Keegan adding to the party merriment. 
 Foster son.
 Kendra with her family
Luke and Abigale giving there favorite aunt a kiss.
 Vanessa
 Vanessa with her husband
 Emily - now the only single daughter.
 Emily with her boy friend.