BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rest In Peace McKenzie

The moment that you died my heart was torn in two.
One side filled with heartache. The other died with you.
I laid awake last night when the world was fast asleep
and took a walk down memory lane with tears upon my cheeks.
Remembering you is easy. I'll do it every day.
But, missing you is heartache that never will go away.
I hold you tightly within my heart and there you will remain
until the joyous day arrives, when we will meet again.

McKenzie - the Dowager Queen of the BrownStone pack is running over the rainbow bridge to join her son Silly Willy.
I so desperately miss both of you.
CH "PR" Frontier Rain Dancer McKenzie, CGC, HIT, NJ, NA 4/29/2001 - 10-14-2014 
Today's rainbow guiding her way.