BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Even tough it means getting up earlier than I might want, I think I will never tire of taking pictures of the 3 Sisters from my yet-to-be-built-treefort tree. This morning the valley was again socked in with fog.
After my photo session, I took Ferrari out to get the Sunday paper.  I slowed the rig so I could hold my camera before we careened around the corner. Trask was having too much fun and did not want to stop.
The dogs waiting while I went across the road to the paper-box.  They were a bit winded after our fastest 1/2 mile ever.
Trask drinking post run.