BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Spring Exposure

I love the different greens of spring. In my never ending quest to teach myself photography, I snapped shots around the yard.
I don't know why I can't capture what I see. The sky washes out and the colors aren't as vivid.
Luckily when I turn the lens on my favorite subject the colors pop.
 Trask
Koyuk
 Sweet Cedar
 Chinook Owners Association publishes a calendar every year.  This picture may just be my entry.
"Squirrel!"
"OK mom, one more pose...
then we are out of here."