BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, July 25, 2011

the Answer

Interesting information regarding checking your shampoo’s bottle label next you shampoo your hair. I don’t know WHY I didn’t figure this out sooner! It's the shampoo I use in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body. Printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning: FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY! NO wonder I have been gaining weight!!! Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads: DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE. Problem Solved! If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower!

Unfortunately, I can't claim to be the author of this piece. I wish I had been and wish more it was true.