BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beautiful Thanksgiving

Ma Nature beautifully decorated our yard for Thanksgiving Day. Thanksgiving is a time for families. I went to my sister's house for the food and festivities.

My Beautiful Great Niece Abby before she fell backwards off the rocking horse.
My Great Nephew Luke was so busy, this with his Aunt Natalie was the only picture I was able to get of him.My sister and her husband cooked two complete Thanksgiving meals so everyone would have leftovers to take home. They only sat long enough for pictures then back to the kitchen.Iris and Dad. They just keep looking better.My beautiful sister with four of her gorgeous daughtersSleeping beauties resting up for Black Friday shopping.