BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Wait

Two things I am terrible at: waiting and dealing with computer problems. I just endured two and 1/2 days without being able to get to my e-mail and hours of phone calls to India and the Philippines. My other burden right now is waiting for Cedar to ovulate. We will head to her date with her handsome stud, Oscar, as soon as she does. Until then, the computer is still not 100% working and Koyuk is ovulating. How do I know? Willy has not been further than 2" from her during the past 24 hours. Poor boy is tormented.
I searched my photos of Cedar for this blog. This one struck me with the most humor. Smiles are nice while I wait (and listen to Willy's whines and moans.)