BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Friday, June 28, 2013

Sail School

No posts this week. I have been away teaching sailing at the EYC Sail School. This year I had 14 wonderful students; four days of soaking, cold rain; two days of record heat; five days of barely any wind: and one day of gale force wind with carnage separating boats, boats parts and sailors across the lake.
My view of my class.
 The beginners in their colorful boats.
 Final landing.
I came home to three anxious-to-see-me Chinooks. Koyuk is not looking a whole lot more pregnant, though I do believe she actually is. Tomorrow I'll do a weigh-in at the vet. Tonight I will rest.