BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Squash Attack

Squash not only took over a corner of the garden this summer but devoured my garden gnome.
OK, I forgot to plant pumpkins and resorted to an overabundance of squash for my porch decoration. 
Koyuk: "Get real mom!" 
Cedar: "This is just plain creepy, mom!"
Trask: "See, I'm brave mom!"


















A lot of coaching and good treats later and I finally got a group pose.
 Handsome Trask
 Beautiful Cedar
 "OK, we are out of here!"