BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Koyuk's Last Morning

Another hot day started with early morning photo ops.
Cedar, Koyuk, McKenzie and WillyDave tried his hand at getting everyone into a pose. Not bad. He actually had their heads going back and forth in unison.
The three girls. Koyuk grabbed the tunnel tie down bungee and enticed Willy into a game of tug.

The victor.
Koyuk actually cheated. She let go of her end of the bungie and Willy got quite a nose sting.
All that play calls for a drink.
"Kitty has an interesting water source. "
"Nah - I'll stick with my water own bowl."
Break is over. One last group pose.
Shanna, Koyuk's forever family.

A sad good bye.

I really miss the little girl, even our 2:40 a.m. potty walks under the rain and stars (after I finally found both of a pair of shoes to put on. Koyuk made my slippers unwearable and somehow always managed to hide one shoe before going to bed). Koyuk, I do not plan to voluntarily see 2:40 am skies but if I do, you will be there with me. You and your litter mates brought so much to my life. I can't wait to hear stories of how all of you are enriching the lives of your forever families.