BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Friday, July 9, 2010

A Note From Alli

My time with Nome is coming to an end and so I can empathize with you missing Koyuk when she is gone. I am sure I will see Nome regularly though as Susan and I plan on getting the dogs together for walks. I think Dakota will really miss the little guy. He has really warmed up to having him around and they play tug o'war and wrestle with each other quite a bit now each day. Neither wants to eat unless the other is standing next to him munching from the other bowl.

Nome playing in the water bowl.
He splashed 2 full bowls empty in about 2 min :) This was after a long hot walk, and cooling in the wading pool. I think the ice cubes I gave him started the splash game and now he loves it. Fortunately he only does it in the outside dog bowl! ~ Alli