BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, March 28, 2011

New Wheels


The dog rig got new wheels today. It rolls considerably easier. I had an idea of attaching a curved bike handlebar so I could reach the handlebar when pushing from behind. After a search of the used bike shops, I finally found one. Now that I have it hacksawed in half, I need to figure out how to slip it on the rig handlebar. Both are made of the same size tubing. Somehow I think growing longer arms would be just as easy. As soon as the rainy season ends, she gets a new coat of print.