BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Home At Last

For the past 7 days, I have been away, teaching sailing at the Eugene Yacht Club sail school. I have missed the dogs terribly though I have to admit that sailing my Laser comes close to the fun I have with the dogs.
Today I picked up Koyuk for a week visit. She is always a treat to have around and the other dogs, especially Willy, love to play with her.

Willy and Koyuk

Koyuk is a water dog and leads even her mother, who is not a water dog, into the pond.
wet and happybeautiful Koyuk