BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cool Off

With me being ill for so long, the dogs have lost some of their mushing conditioning. This morning I took them for a 4 mile run - more if you count chasing deer and squirrels. 
I love the tongue shadows.
 Today was 72 degrees and sunny. When the grass finally dried, I did the first mowing of the season. I also took the first family swim to cool off.