BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Agile Cedar

Cedar sticks the landing zone
Cedar is still flying around the agility course. Though with pups on board, I have her running through the jump standards instead of jumping.

Her class is working on the teeter and handling skills. She has to figure out where I want her to go and I have to figure out how best to get her there. I have a lot to learn. Looking at this picture, I don't have a clue where I expected her to go next.