BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Another Rainy Day


A trip to the snow will have to wait. After receiving a 6:30 am report of rain at the mountain, the dogs and I snuggled down for a couple hours of more rest. Well, they rested. I had three Chinooks on top of me all vying for the most bodily contact. The rest of the day has been spent once again being frustrated in my attempts to add slide shows to this blog. I do now have an album of great BrownStone Chinook pictures, all neatly labeled, somewhere out there is cyber space.