BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22, 2010

It is 34 degrees out and soaking foggy. We got a few snow flurries yesterday and at 4 am the ground was covered but alas it is melted now. Probably a good thing because I would be going more nuts than I am not being able to use my left wrist. I would want to be on the sled. Because it is so cold, I have the outside kennel door open so the dogs can go in and out of the house, through the dog door, without needing to open a door. That said - Cedar just came in looking like she had rolled in some mega racoon or deer poop piles. The light is dim in my office so I rushed her outside for a better look and clean-up.I don't know where she found them. I have never seen them on any of the dogs or cats but Cedar is covered with colossal stickerburs. Much better than poop but just about as hard to get out of her fur.