BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Typing Handicap

I had way too much fun at last weekend's, 4 day, dry land, mushing event. That was until a squirrel distracted my dogs who were running full-out. Their sudden 90 degree turn propelled me face first over the handlebars. Thank doG for helmets. I only got a forehead bruise and a severely sprained, probably broken wrist. Along with my new cast, I am still wearing the clothes I had on during my crash. I desperately need a shower but this picture is worth publishing. McKenzie is letting me know she is there for comfort. More of the story tomorrow when I hope to be able to use the fingers on my left hand.