BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

KEEN

KEEN is having a picture contest to promote Worldwide Recess Day. Except for a worn-out pair of deck shoes, flip-flops, Bog muck boots and a pair of low heels, I only have KEEN shoes and boots.I decided the best way to craft pictures about "Recess" was to put my KEENs with my toys. I also created a pdf with activity labels for each pair of  KEENs in the picture but I can't get it to post here.

Along with my contest photos I sent a "have pity on me" picture of the shoes I was wearing with a plea to choose me to win a new pair of deck shoes.

It is a lot more fun to drag stuff out to pose than put it away again.