BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Vinebunny

On April Fools Day, Vineman became Vinebunny.
 Koyuk was not impressed.
 April 8th Ma Nature gave us another blow.
Vineman's mask was no match for the tree toppling winds but air conditioned Vineman only slightly tipped. Soon after this photo, the bunny mask completely disappeared.
As a child, my sister and I were dressed in a new dress complete with a fancy hat, gloves and purse. (Lind is wearing my hand-me-down dress. I could not find a favorite picture of Lind and me the year before in the same, matching dresses.)
Even at 6 years old, I was a fan of dogs.
An April 15 search of Trask's favorite stashes located the mask. Bunny Mask found, VineBunnyman needed a fluffy tail, fancy hat and basket purse for Easter.
 VineEasterman gained a heart and lost the slightly creepy mask for a Easter Eve photo.
Happy Easter Eve from Koyuk, Trask and Cedar. (I didn't even try fancy hats on my fur kids. I have a hunch they would be as excited about wearing them as I was.)