BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Day 48

I almost overslept getting a daily blog produced. Today was paperwork preparation time. I found that all my documents and new owner handouts were on a 31/2" floppy. Of course I no longer have a drive for that size disk. The pups went in and out as I needed a break but I did not get any pictures. Tonight Dave took me out to dinner. One margarita later and I was ready to crash. I decided that if I went to bed early, I could get a few hours of sleep before the midnight feeding. No family social time but much needed. I have to drive the pups to Washington in the morning for their formal evaluations.

When I turned on the lights to assess the status of the whelping condo and feed the little poopers, this is what I saw:
Yup - Ms Willow again.
The mysteries of how she got herself on top of the XL crate in the kennel and why I can't keep rick-rack on her are solved.
Tonight a quick fix is called for. Tomorrow, while we are gone, Dave will be remodeling the whelping condo.