BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Koyuk and Cedar were missing. All was quiet in the bedroom - never a good sign. I grabbed my camera to record the expected chaos. All I found were two innocent looking Chinooks posing on the rug. Don't be fooled. I have been looking for my slipper for four days now. Today I took Koyuk to a large AKC Competition Obedience trial. I will be entering McKenzie for her CD later this summer but have never actually seen a trial. It was raining (what's new) so I did not take the camera but Koyuk won the hearts of many competitors with her nice sit, exuberant down and cute self. She is so confident around people and dogs and loves to show off.

Happy Father's Day to all the BrownStone fathers: Dave, Jon, Sean, Bob, Tim, Chris, Rob, Bruce, Danny, Bradley Jonathan, Charles and Jeremy.