BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Koyuk Goes to Her Forever Home

After my morning shower, I found my missing slipper in it's default location - with Koyuk on the dog bed.
I sure hope those ears stay down. Poor girl has bat ears like her mother at that age. Koyuk before leaving to her forever home with new dad Travis and mom Kara.
Cedar, McKenzie and Willy saying good-buy to Koyuk
One last good-bye from Cedar.
As I took this picture, Willy was trying to get in the front seat. Travis and Kara are way-OK in his mind. He would have gone home with them too.