BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Then and Now

In September 2001 I took 5 month old McKenzie to the CCC Observatory on the Old McKenzie Pass. This is an annual excursion of ours but I have not had someone along with a camera until our trip two days ago. Darn - I did not have the older picture with me to pose the shot. The butte over my head was on fire last week. There still was smoke coming from the butte to the left - which is the butte to the far right of the older photo. This fire threatened Nonna and my annual backpacking trip making the decision to stay at the resort a no-brainer.