BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maku Update

I was finally cleaning out my in-box and I came across a very important November post that I had missed. One of the best things about being a breeder of these wonderful dogs is hearing from their forever families. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Hi,
Muku is getting all fuzzy for the winter, and has already been up trail running and playing in the snow. She's such a happy and fun dog!
Deavah, Brad and Ben