BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Well Deserved Rest

This morning, while I was giving the camera GPS another program search to document yesterday's run. I came across this picture. I thought I had deleted it. My snow tipped, gloved, finger is over the lens. I must have taken it as I went over a bump while holding the camera. To me, it is funny and typifies trying to take pictures and stay on the sled at the same time. Both my balance and camera technique still need a lot of work.Today is rainy and lazy. Cedar, Willy, Koyuk and I are beat. McKenzie is a pillow while checking out the world from the upstairs dog couch.