BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Evening Fog Foragers

When I spotted them, there were two large bucks and five does munching on dropped fruit in the backyard orchard. The bucks and three does headed for the woods when I opened my door. These two does were  non-phased and continued their feast.

As long as I was outside with the camera, I took pictures of the Ferrari ride. A whole day's work went into custom fitting my Laser trailer into Ferrari trailer.
Zooming in with the camera I spotted one of the does munching on fallen plums.
 With most of the deer up in the woods, I let the dogs out. 
 Cedar and Koyuk.
McKenzie would have nothing to do with posing for pictures. Pear scraps from today's food dehydrator load  had all of her attention.