BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lee Girls

My dad was "Mr.Fit-it" to everyone else but "Daddy-Do" to us girls. He was excited to make/fix/do anything for anyone. Today we cleaned out his shop. Oh the memories of dad in his shop.  They came flooding back to me as I handled his tools. He was there in Lind as she wore his work coat. 
Before GeneAnn heads back to Texas and Linda and I to our busy lives in Oregon, we took pictures of the Lee girls. Gene has dad's smile. Lind was not happy about the bright sun. And I don't know when they got taller than me.