BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Got Pumpkin Patch Ghosts?

I Figured it out. I know where the idea of sheet covered, pumpkin patch ghosts originated. Charles Schulz'z wife must also been faced with an impending frost on her tomatoes and covered them with white sheets. Add to that the 30 mph winds we have had this afternoon and you have billowing ghosts in the garden. (My sheets are multicolored but you get the idea). 
 "OK mom, enough with the fantasy - and pictures."
 "OK mom".
 "Do I have to pose too?"
 "How's this? I know my legs are too close together and Koyuk's slobber is on my nose..."
 "Me too?"
 "I'm out of here!"