BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Let Holiday Decorating Begin

Actually the sun was shinning when I started to put up the lights. The dogs had tired of watching me go up and down the ladder and moonlight graced my work-space as I restrung them for the third time. Why isn't there a uniform spacing and length of strands for different brands of icicle lights? Why when one light loosens does a whole section darken? Why is it impossible to find the culprit bulb?  And WHY do they stay crimped no mater how you attempt to straighten the strands? 

I love to decorate for the holidays and now that the lights are done, I can't wait to turn the house into a winter wonderland to share with family and friends. Let the holiday decorating resume!