BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Frosty Hike

The temperature has been between 20 and 30 degrees for several days. Persistent fog left a fairyland of frosty boughs. Kyouk and I took a photo walk to see if I could capture the magic even in less than ideal light.
My new favorite picture of Koyuk.
We then turned out sights on the frozen pond.
 I tried waterfalls with their icy spraycicles but need to learn more about camera settings.
Cedar and McKenzie chose to stay in the warm house until we got back.
My new favorite picture of McKenzie.