BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Maybe They Need Coffee First

Today as soon as the sun burnt through the marine clouds I decided to try to get some morning light pictures of the dogs with floral backgrounds. We are starting a record breaking, heat wave. I don't know how long before the flowers wilt. The dogs were already wilting at 8 a.m. and having nothing to do with staying in one place to pose for pictures.
Several cookies later, I was able to move them in-mass from the front walk to the side yard for better lighting.  However, no matter how many cookies I had, attempts to get them to stay posed, in-mass, proved futile.
I ended up settling for groups of three...
 then individuals.   Koyuk
 Trask
McKenzie, and...
"You really think you are going to get me to sit up and smile? Where's my coffee?" Cedar.