BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Proud Day (sans dogs)

Today my niece V graduated from college. I couldn't be more proud. She has worked with mentally/physically handicapped children and young adults for years. Her life goal has been to get a degree to allow her to work with this population as a professional. Today she earned her B.S. in Community Health Education.
Of course, there was a party to celebrate her accomplishment.
My sister - very proud mother of five, now all college graduate, daughters.
My niece K - mother of two very active four-year-olds.
Niece N - with a M.S. in Social-work and in search of Mr. Right
-
"bet you can't get a picture of me" speedster, great nephew L
 My beautiful, much quieter than twin brother, great niece A
The happy graduate who will take her next trip in the limelight down the isle with...
my about-to-be nephew E