BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Three Dog Morning

Add Kitty to my pillow and you can see the extreme bed edges Dave and I are left to during the night. (Jumping up onto the bed is getting hard for poor old McKenzie. She rarely rarely contributes to the crowd. Instead she sleeps on her dog bed next to me where she can nudge my draped hand).
 Time to move so I can make the bed - "yeah sure".
 "How about this? We are almost off."
Once off the bed and while I made it, Trask located one of his many bones to chew on in comfort then leave for me to find for him later in the middle of the night.