BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Snow Alternative

This morning Trask sulked as he pointed out the last remnant of snow.
Not to disappoint, I rigged Farrari, put the dogs in harness and, flew out the road to the mail box. (After we got back, Dave commented on how fast we were going.) It was raining so I didn't take my camera. When we got back however, I couldn't resist taking pictures.
What you get when you take Chinooks blowing their coats on mile run in the mud.  Next time I will brush them first.
On an aside, Lupin came yesterday to spend a week with us.  She too enjoyed the snow we had and is also blowing her coat.
I really do need to get the brush out and do all the dogs. I have thought of learning to felt and make little wool Chinooks.  With four dogs, I should have plenty of fur.