BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally Back In Class

Today was the first day I have been back in agility class since the middle of August. I also admit I have not worked with the dogs at all since then. This is the course that we set up. It may look easy but there are a lot of traps and tight turns. Willy was amazing and loved his runs. I came home inspired and set up a course for us to practice on. It was so good to see all my dog friends and be problem solving a complex course again.