BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

About Time Pupdate

As with everything else, I am behind on my monthly Pupdate. Here are some of the pictures that were sent to me by Cascade Peaks litter families during January and February.
Very handsome BrownStone Cascade Mt. Karuk, Alaka'i
 Alaka'i with his second ribbon.
BrownStone Cascade Mt. Mazama, Bramble with BrownStone Muku
January 31, Bramble's first time in ocean.
BrownStone Cascade Mt Pahto, Kyrick
Painting by Ky's family daughter. (I want her to do all my dogs!)
BrownStone Cascade Mt Koma, Laika. Laika's family sent envelopes full of pictures but my new scanner does not like my computer. She was featured on the local TV news. You can watch her in action by following this link.
BrownStone Cascade Mt. Klah, Luca 
Luca in training for pulling a dog sled.
 Luca getting ready for backpacking.
BrownStone Cascade Mt Trask.  I have already blogged my favorite pictures of Trask but here is one for comparison. BrownStone Cascade Mt. Loowit, Tule Loowit.