BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

Ms Doe left quite a mess by dropping every branch outside the trailer after she ate all the leaves off. The trailer was empty by morning.

Yesterday in need of mindless, stress relieving, hard labor, I attacked the place with our commercial Stihl weed whacker. After ten hours of whacking down chest high grass, blackberries, horse tail, thistles and a myriad of other weeds, I created a muddle to rival Ms Doe's. Outside the air is damp with coastal mist. I started early with the rake. Now that my coffee break is finished, I need to go out again to take advantage of the coolness for my arduous labor. The stress is not lessened, but I can ignore it while I toil and perhaps even work off some of the comfort food calories I have increased of late.