BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rag Part Two

Your latest blog entry had me laughing out loud! At Freda's house it is not uncommon for the cats to drag clothes all over the house. When I lived there, I would come home and find a shirt that had been in the laundry room on the other side of the house, on my bed. How they managed to drag it up the bed is beyond me. One of the first times I watched Freda we went for a walk, when we got back there was a black, leathery, S&M looking pair of undies with a big hole in the back end laying in the family room and I had no clue what to do with them!

= ) I later found out that they were the dogs. ~anon