BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 52 - Puppies in the Mist

Jane Goodall has nothing on me. I have puppies (and friends) in the mist.
These guys were raising such a racket that the neighbors 1/2 mile away called with concern (yes, the cougars are back)...
so mist or not, the puppies got to spend the day in the play yard rather then the cramped sleeping enclosure in living-room.
Fir in the mist.
Friends in the mist. They wanted the full puppy experience so brought ground level chairs.
Worn out puppies in the mist.
Later I was not feeling well so went into the bedroom to rest. After the third time Koyuk came in to wake me because Wy'east and Mazama were again wandering about in the back yard, I decided that something needed to be done. They had escape wired. I put an x-pen behind the escape route but they were up and over the next section in less time than I could stand back and admire my handy work. Plan "C" duct tape! I strung a taught webbing rope between the silt fence posts and duct taped the plastic fencing to it. Job done I went back to bed and didn't even get up to blog. Paws are crossed this will hold them until they go home later next week.