BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Thursday, August 31, 2017

Day 42 Chinook Centennial Litter Pup-date

Six poopy puppies; getting ready for a large party; countless visitors and the washing machine breaking down - I was able to sneak out for a Costco party supply run but found no time for pictures. There was once when Koyuk grabbed Nemo and had 4 of the puppies holding on in a huge tug-o-war game. I realized I was remiss without my camera. The i-pad was closer so I ran to grab it and though I missed the mass tug game, I did catch some puppy action.
I have been uploading for 24 hours. I'm not quite sure if this video will make it.