BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Abigail & Lucas are here

At 1 a.m. this morning, my niece Kendra Hoffman gave birth to my great niece, Abby, 5lb 9oz and great nephew Luke, 7lb 7oz . Thirty hours ago Kendra wrote: "I am a little sad this is my last day as a pregnant woman. I really have loved pregnancy...Last night the babies really put on a show for us! It was so special to just sit and watch them "riverdance" for us =). "
With two 20" babies inside, that must have been some Riverdance recital!