BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 18 - Sunny Sunday

The puppies play hard, sleep hard and eat fast. By the time I make sure little Ms Silver and Ms Orange are latched on, I don't have time to grab the camera and focus. So all you get is sleep and play and sleep...
 Ms Yellow is on her way out the whelping box door.
 I put them in the basket when I change linens then play bonk-a-puppy while I work.
 Sleep and play and sleep and play...
This afternoon I had a decision to make: catch a much needed nap or take the puppies for a splash - no brainer...
 Seems to be the day for breaching barriers.
 New surface texture: warm cement.
 Mr Navy can't decide if it's time to sleep or play.
 McKenzie checking on wayward Ms Purple.
Holding heavy squirming puppies in one hand while holding and focusing a camera in the other definitely does not give the best head shots but I couldn't resist showing off these Koyuk's beauties. The actually look like little puppies.
Ms Silver
Ms Pink
Mr Green
Navy Boy
Ms Orange
funny Ms Purple
beautiful Ms Purple
Mr Red
Ms Yellow
While I took individual photos, the pups ran about within bounds set by McKenzie, Cedar and Koyuk.
 I am loving this summertime litter. Not only can the puppies go outside, so can their laundry.
Good night day 18.