BrownStone Chinooks is devoted to fostering the excellent health and wonderful temperament of Chinook dogs. Hard-working Chinooks excel in many activities such as agility, obedience, back yard play, hiking, dog powered sports, search and rescue, and as service dogs. The affectionate Chinook is an excellent family dog matching its activity level to that of its companions - be it strenuous exercise or snuggling on the couch.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 20 - cont.

I think these guys are growing between feedings...
and give the lower door one more day. They have figured out they can look over the door but not that they can climb onto the pig rail - yet.
 "If I stay low and quiet, maybe they won't know I'm here."
I received the puppy care books I send home with forever families. The box made a perfect play obstacle.
The puppies played "king of the box" continually for almost an hour.
The box surface proved a bit slick at times.
 Simple pleasures.